This Artichoke Bacon Pinwheels recipe is an easy game day appetizer that won’t have you going into overtime in the kitchen!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 packet ranch dressing mix (I used Hidden Valley Ranch)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces bacon (cooked, drained, and crumbled)
- 1 ounce can artichoke hearts (14- each, drained and finely chopped)
- 2 oz cans refrigerated crescent roll dough or seamless dough sheet (8, I used Pillsbury)
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and Parmesan cheese.
- Unroll a can of crescent dinner roll dough or seamless dough sheet. If using crescent dinner roll dough, pinch and push together seams, so there is no holes and just one large dough sheet. Repeat with 2nd can of dough.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture evenly on each of the dough sheets. Sprinkle each one with half of the bacon and artichoke hearts. Gently pat bacon and artichoke hearts into the cream cheese mixture.
- Starting with one of the short sides of the dough, roll up dough, keeping ingredients tucked into the roll. When completely rolled, press and seal remaining edge into the roll.
- Cut each roll in half with a sharp knife. Cut each half into 4 slices. Place slices on baking sheet, about 2″ apart. If you need more room, use a 2nd baking sheet or bake only 8 slices at a time. Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and serve!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 6 ingredients, artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, refrigerated crescent roll dough, game day, ranch dressing mix,