This Autumn Apple & Pear Sangria recipe is a fall cocktail that wants to be part of your next party or Thanksgiving dinner! Made with a blend of red wine, apple cider, and Brandy, it’s sure to be a favorite!
- 1 apple (we used a Fuji Apple, chopped with skin)
- 1 Pear (we used a Green Anjou Pear, chopped with skin on)
- 1 ml bottle red wine (750, we used a Pinot Noir)
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 2 cups apple cider
- slice Optional: of apple or pear (cinnamon stick for garnish)
- In a large pitcher, add the chopped fruit. Then, add the wine, Brandy, and apple cider. Stir to combine. Chill for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
- If desired, pour sangria and fruit into a smaller wine carafe for serving.
- Serve chilled with a slice of apple or pear and a cinnamon stick as a garnish (optional).
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: wine, fruit wine, apple, pear, fall cocktail, fruit, brandy, thanksgiving cocktail,