This Easy Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls recipe is insanely delicious and incredibly easy. Avocado slices, bacon, and pepper jack cheese are rolled up in egg roll wrappers and then fried to make this ultimate party food.
- 2 large avocados; perfectly ripe (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- 1/2 lime
- 6–7 slices pepperjack cheese
- 12–14 slices bacon (cooked)
- 12–14 egg roll wrappers
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Heat about 2″ of oil to 350 degrees F in a large frying pan.
- Place avocado slices on a place or large bowl. Drizzle with lime and then sprinkle with salt as desired. Place flour in a small bowl and add water to make into a watery/thin paste.
- Place one egg roll wrapper on your work surface, with one corner pointing towards you, forming a diamond on your surface. Lay 1/2 of a slice of cheese in the middle. Lay 1 slice of avocado on top of cheese, and then one slice of bacon, broken in half. Finish with another slice of avocado.
- Fold the part of the wrapper pointing towards you over the stack of avocado, etc. Fold the left and right points over the middle and roll up egg roll nearly all the way, taking care to fold tightly with no openings for ingredients to fall or leak out. With finger tip, dab a bit of the flour mixture on the remaining corner at the top and then seal this corner onto the egg roll to close it.
- Repeat steps with remaining ingredients. Carefully place a few egg rolls into hot oil and cook until golden brown, turning them over once during the frying. Remove from oil and allow to drain and cool on a place lined with paper towels or napkins. Serve whole or cut in half at an angle with dip of your choice (if you wish).
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 8 ingredients, pepperjack cheese, party food, game day recipe, easy recipe,