Biscoff-Raspberry Mini Pie Pops are fun dessert-on-a-stick that only takes 5 “ingredients”….and that includes the lollipop sticks!
- Pre-Made Refrigerated Pie Crust
- Biscoff Spread
- Raspberry Jam
- 1 egg white
- 16–18 Popsicle Sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll a pie crust. Using a 2-3″ round diameter cookie cutter or biscuit cutter, cut pie crust circles. You should be able to get about 8-9 circle from one pie crust. Repeat with the other pie crust (you will need 2 identical crusts for each pie pop). In the middle of one pie crust, place about 1/2 – 3/4 tablespoon of Biscoff Spread. Add a dab of raspberry preserves to the top of the Biscoff Spread.
- Brush edges of the pie crust round lightly with egg white wash. Insert a lollipop stick into the middle of the Biscoff Spread, but so that the majority of the stick is sticking out to create a handle for the pie pop. Top everything with another pie crust round. Press the edges of the top pie crust round and the bottom pie crust round together to form a seal and if needed, gently press along edge with the tines of a fork to ensure a good seal and to create a decorative edge. Repeat with remaining pie crusts.
- Place pie pops on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5 ingredients, desserts on a stick,