- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup hot wing sauce or cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup colby-jack cheese (4 ounces, shredded)
- 1/4 cup green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 pound chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 5 large flour tortillas (approximately 10 1/2″ diameter)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese on low and add in sauce, blue cheese, colby-jack cheese, and green onions. Beat until blended.
- Stir shredded chicken into mixture by hand.
- Spread approximately 3/4 cup of mixture on top of one of the tortillas. Roll up tortilla tightly, but without shifting the mixture too much. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Place rolled tortillas on a place and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice each rolled tortillas in half and then each half into 3 slices, discarding ends. Place pinwheel slices on serving plate or tray.
–Smaller or larger tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of buffalo chicken mixture you add to each tortilla.
–If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.