The breakfast for meat lovers! This Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole recipe has it all: bacon, sausage, and ham, plus plenty of cheese! Great for a weekend breakfast or for guests during the holidays.
- 12 ounces bacon (cut into 1″ pieces)
- 12 ounces breakfast sausage
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 32 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes (cubed)
- 7 ounces ham (diced)
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray a 9×13″ baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the bacon pieces just until fully cooked and beginning to become crispy. Don’t overcook. With a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to a bowl, leaving the grease the pan.
- In the same frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the sausage, breaking up the links so that you have bite-sized pieces (or smaller). When sausage is about halfway done, add the onion and continue cooking until the sausage is fully cooked according. With a slotted spoon, remove the sausage/onion mixture to a bowl, leaving the grease in the pan.
- After both the bacon and the sausage are cooked and removed from the pan, add the hash brown potatoes to the frying pan. Cook the potatoes over medium heat in the remaining grease until they are softened and slightly browned. Layer the hash browns in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the cooked bacon, the sausage/onion mixture, and the ham evenly on top of the hash browns. Next, sprinkle the cheese is evenly on top of the meats.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs with the milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour the egg mixture on top of the layered ingredients in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until the egg is completely set and the cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon, eggs, ham, potato, sausage, cheddar cheese,