The breakfast for meat lovers! This Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole recipe has it all: bacon, sausage, and ham, plus plenty of cheese! Great for a weekend breakfast or for guests during the holidays.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Winder Farms as part of my membership in the Mom It Forward Influencer Network. This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
In our house, breakfast is usually a “YOYO meal”. It stands for “you on your own”. And it means just that: you decide and make your own breakfast. It might be cereal, or eggs, or maybe frozen waffles, but whatever it is, I’m usually not making it.
There are times I do make a home-cooked, hot breakfast for the family. But the kids will gladly tell you that it’s not nearly enough. It’s not like dinner though, which is cooked at least 5 times a week in our home.
But don’t let my kids fool you. While I’m not making a hot breakfast most of the year (who does??), there ARE times I do. Ok, yes, the most common time for me to make a hot breakfast is on a holiday morning – like Easter or Christmas – but I do surprise them here and there.
One of their favorites for breakfast is my Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole recipe.
I love that it’s easy to make and my family loves that it has plenty of meat in it. And we’re not just talking bacon or sausage. This breakfast casserole has it all: bacon, sausage, AND ham. Perfect for meat lovers.
This week, I was super spontaneous and decided to make this breakfast casserole for my family. But, I lacked nearly all the ingredients needed and the last thing I wanted to do was go to the grocery store.
But, this is where something cool came into play.
Here in Las Vegas (and other areas, like Utah), we have access to Winder Farms – a convenient, weekly grocery delivery service that hand delivers — right to your doorstep — grocery necessities such as bread, eggs, milk, cheese, meats, produce, and more. I can decide to make my Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole recipe for the next morning and as long as I order my groceries by 8 pm on the Winder Farms website, the groceries will be delivered during the night, left inside an insulated cooler bag on my doorstep by 8 am – guaranteed.
For this recipe, Winder Farms delivered:
- Colosimo’s American Style Breakfast Sausage
- Applegate Naturals Black Forest Ham
- Winder Farms Applewood Smoked Bacon (delicious!)
- Winder Farms Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Winder Farms Eggs (large)
- Winder Farms Milk (2%)
To make my Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole recipe, you’ll first cut up 12 ounces of bacon into about 1″ pieces. You’ll also cut up the ham into pieces, as well as dice up a medium sized onion. The bacon is cooked in a frying pan until just cooked. The bacon is removed from the pan and then, the sausage is cooked with the onion.
After both the bacon and the sausage are cooked and removed from the pan, the hash brown potatoes are cooked until softened and slightly browned in the remaining grease.
In a large bowl, 8 eggs are whisked together with 2 cups of milk and some seasonings.
A 9×13″ baking dish is sprayed with cooking spray and then the hash brown potatoes are layered in the bottom of the dish. Next, the meats are layered on top. See, what did I tell you? Meat lovers will be happy with this.
Next, the cheese is evenly sprinkled on top of the meats and the egg mixture is poured over the top of everything.
The Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole is then baked in the oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until the egg is completely set and the cheese is hot and bubbly.
Cheesy, meaty, perfection! Breakfast is served as I wait for the accolades from my family people. And this is usually where I tell them to enjoy the goodness – because who knows how long it will be until I make it again. Ha!
Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Here is the full recipe, ready for you to print. Not ready to make this yet? Be sure to save it to your breakfast board on Pinterest.Print
Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- 12 ounces bacon (cut into 1″ pieces)
- 12 ounces breakfast sausage
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 32 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes (cubed)
- 7 ounces ham (diced)
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray a 9×13″ baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the bacon pieces just until fully cooked and beginning to become crispy. Don’t overcook. With a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to a bowl, leaving the grease the pan.
- In the same frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the sausage, breaking up the links so that you have bite-sized pieces (or smaller). When sausage is about halfway done, add the onion and continue cooking until the sausage is fully cooked according. With a slotted spoon, remove the sausage/onion mixture to a bowl, leaving the grease in the pan.
- After both the bacon and the sausage are cooked and removed from the pan, add the hash brown potatoes to the frying pan. Cook the potatoes over medium heat in the remaining grease until they are softened and slightly browned. Layer the hash browns in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the cooked bacon, the sausage/onion mixture, and the ham evenly on top of the hash browns. Next, sprinkle the cheese is evenly on top of the meats.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs with the milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour the egg mixture on top of the layered ingredients in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until the egg is completely set and the cheese is hot and bubbly.
Winder Farms has given me a special code to give you so that you can get $60 towards your first delivery when you sign up! Just click this link and your $60 credit will be automatically applied so you can start shopping: