- 2 oz cans cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 each)
- 1 oz container sour cream (16)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 oz bag frozen hash browns (- 32 – we use the cubed one)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13×9″ baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, and the onion. Once combined, stir in the hash browns. Stir in about 1 cup of the cheese (you want to reserve some cheese for the top).
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining cheese and cover with foil. Bake for approximately 1 hour; removing foil during the last 10 minutes of cooking to allow the cheese to brown.