This Chicken Cordon Bleu Burgers recipe is a quick and easy dinner idea inspired by the traditional dish of the same name.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon burger seasoning blend (I used McCormick Grill Mates Steakhouse Onion Burger)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 slices deli ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- leaves Optional toppings: mustard spread (recipe below, lettuce , tomato slices, mayonnaise, mustard, grilled onions, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, combine mustard spread ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a bowl, combine ground chicken and seasoning blend. Divide and shape meat into into 4 patties. You will probably find that the mixture is overly sticky, but my trick is to shape with slightly wet hands.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook patties until browned and fully cooked, about 5 minutes per side. Turn off heat and top each patty with 3 slices of ham, followed by 1 slice of Swiss cheese. Cover skillet to allow cheese to melt.
- Serve patties on hamburgers buns spread with mustard spread. Add other optional toppings, if you wish.
- Category: Sandwich
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ground chicken, 8 ingredients, swiss cheese, ham, easy recipe, malibu chicken,