Booze up your holiday treats this with this Cinnamon Whiskey Balls recipe!
- 1 – 12 ounce box vanilla wafers (finely crushed)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans (toasted)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup cinnamon whiskey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Optional coatings: powdered sugar (crushed vanilla wafers or finely chopped pecans)
- In a large bowl, mix together vanilla wafers, pecans, powdered sugar, and cocoa.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon whiskey and corn syrup until well blended.
- Gradually stir bourbon mixture into the vanilla wafer mixture. Shape into balls. Roll in your choice of optional coatings. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Category: Candy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 6 ingredients, cinnamon whiskey, fireball whiskey, holiday recipe, chocolate, vanilla wafers, christmas gift ideas, boozey recipe,