Coconut Mocha Popsicles are an easy frozen treat with only 3 ingredients. If you love coffee and coconut, these are a must for your summer bucket list!
- 13.5 ounce can coconut milk (full-fat, not light)
- 1 2/3 cups International Delight Iced Coffee (Mocha variety)
- 5 tablespoons shredded coconut (divided)
- In a bowl, mix together the Iced Coffee and the coconut milk with a whisk.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of shredded coconut into the bottom of each popsicle mold section. Fill each popsicle mold section with the Iced Coffee and coconut milk mixture. With an extra popsicle stick or a butter knife, gently stir each section to allow the coconut to mix with the mixture.
- Add sticks and freeze according to the instructions of your popsicle mold.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coffee, 3 ingredients, shredded coconut, popsicle, summer,