- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 –8 oz packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (divided)
- 1/4 cup double-strength brewed Ambiance French Vanilla coffee
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (I used Ambiance Cinnamon Hot Beverage Sprinkles)
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F. Grease an 8.5×11″ baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of sugar and the cinnamon; set aside.
- Open and unroll 1 package of crescent rolls and lay in the bottom of your prepared baking dish, so the bottom is completely covered. Press together any holes or seams.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, coffee, and flour. Beat until combined. Beat in egg, just until blended in. Spread mixture evenly on top of the rolls in the prepared baking dish.
- Open and unroll the other package of crescent rolls and place on a clean counter or cutting board. Press together any holes or seams. If needed, you can work with one half of the rolls and the other half separately. Lay the crescent rolls on top of the cream cheese mixture. Rolls should extend to all edges of the baking dish and if necessary, you’ll want to press together any seams or holes that appear.
- Pour the melted butter on top of the crescent rolls. Sprinkle evenly with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: 8 ingredients,