Make your own DIY Jolly Rancher Lollipops for Valentine’s Day with only a few items: a heart-shaped lollipop mold, Jolly Rancher hard candies, sprinkles, and lollipop sticks. Great for gift giving or parties.
1 heart-shaped lollipop mold (that creates 2″ lollipops)
25 Jolly Rancher candies (red, unwrapped)
5 Lollipop Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 200°. Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Unwrap the jolly rancher candies and place them in a sealed plastic bag.
3. Break the candy up into small pieces with a rolling pin (or even a hammer would work).
4. Generously fill each heart mold with the broken candy pieces. Place the candy mold on the parchment-lined cookie sheet and into the pre-heated oven. Not all candy molds are heatproof so be sure you are using one that can withstand heat up to at least 300°. It will take about 5-6 minutes for the jolly ranchers to melt into a liquid.
5. Once the jolly rancher candies have melted, remove the candy mold from the oven. Insert a lollipop stick into the center of each heart cavity.
6. Immediately sprinkle each lollipop with Valentine sprinkles before the candy begins to harden.
7. Chill for 30 minutes. Gently release each lollipop from the mold.
Keywords: Valentine's Day, DIY, Gift Idea, Jolly Rancher,