This quick and easy Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwich recipe is a twist on the usual Caesar salad and chicken salad sandwiches. A great way to use leftover chicken. Serve on croissants or your favorite bread.
- 1 cup chicken (cooked and cubed)
- 1–2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup cranberries (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons creamy Caesar dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 6 in mini croissants (as shown the photo)
- Sat and Pepper to taste
- Mix chicken, onions, cranberries, dressing and honey mustard in a bowl. Refrigerate overnight or assemble and serve sandwiches.
- To assemble, place 1-2 small spinach leaves on croissant, top with chicken mixture and serve.
- Category: Sandwich
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy recipe, 7 ingredients, cranberries, caesar dressing,