These Easy Football Twinkies on a Stick are a quick & easy game day treat! Fun for football fans of all ages!
- Chocolate Cake Twinkies
- vanilla frosting
- decorating pastry bag
- lollipop sticks
- green cupcake liners (optional)
- Unwrap your Twinkies, place a lollipop stick into the bottom.
- Place a decorating pastry bag into a tall glass and fold the sides of the bag over the top of the glass.
- Fill the decorating pastry bag with about 1 cup of vanilla frosting. Twist the top of the bag to keep the frosting in the bag and cut a small tip off the bottom point of the bag.
- Place an unwrapped Twinkie on the work space in front of you, laying the Twinkie vertically. Using your decorating bag draw a thin white frosting line vertically onto the center of each chocolate cake Twinkie, approximately 2″ long.
- Using the decorating bag, pipe 2 half circles on the top of the Twinkie, one at each end.
- Use the frosting to draw about 4 “stitches”. These should be short lines, placed evenly spaced & horizontally across the first white line.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate twinkies, frosting, game night,