This no-mayo Greek Tuna Salad Wraps recipe features Greek yogurt, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and more for a healthy lunch that you’ll want everyday!
- 1 in can chunk light tuna water (6 ounces, drained well)
- 1 tablespoon finely diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tortillas or wraps (about 9″ diameter)
- leaves Baby spinach or mixed greens
- Sliced tomatoes
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, onion, olives, feta, lemon juice, and yogurt. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Place a handful of spinach or mixed greens in a line in the middle of the tortilla or wrap. Top with a couple tomato slices. Top tomatoes with half of the tuna mixture. Fold ends in and roll up to enclose all of the tuna salad within the tortilla or wrap. Repeat with remaining tortilla/wrap. Cut in half and serve.
- Category: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: canned tuna, tortilla, easy recipe, feta cheese, kalamata olives, greek yogurt, tomatoes,