Make this easy Easter treat with the kids: Homemade Brownie Easter Bunnies recipe! These bunny faces are made with our homemade brownie recipe, plus a few sweet details to complete the look.
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Wilton Pink Sparkle Gel Icing
- small candy eyes
- pink M&M’s candies
- small bunny face shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13 baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie ingredients and pour evenly into the 9×13 baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and allow the brownies to cool completely prior to decorating.
- Once the brownies have cooled use the bunny cookie cutter to carefully cut out the shape of a bunny. *I was able to get 8 bunnies from the 9×13 baking pan.
- Use the Wilton pink Sparkle Gel Icing to give each bunny 2 pink ears.
- Place a small dab of icing on the back of 2 small candy eyes and place on the bunny.
- Give each bunny a pink nose by placing a small dab of icing on the back of each pink M&M.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate, eggs, candy, easy recipe, easter,