This Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Martini recipe features the go-to Autumn flavor of pumpkin spice with limited edition Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice liqueur.
For Rim of Glass
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Capful of Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice
- 2 parts Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice
- 1 part spiced rum
- 1 part half & half
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree per 4 oz of cocktail
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Stick
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- On a plate wide enough to dip the top of your martini glass, mix together the sugar and pumpkin spice. On another plate, add a splash of Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice. Turn martini glass upside down and dip in Kahlúa first and then into sugar mixture. Twist gently to ensure coating edge. Lift glass and set aside.
- Pour the Kahlúa, rum, cream, and pumpkin puree into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into prepared martini glass.
- If desired, garnish with optional items.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 7 ingredients, pumpkin spice liqueur, coffee flavored, fall cocktail,