Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this easy treat! This Lucky Charms Marshmallows White Chocolate Bark Candy Recipe features fun marshmallows from Lucky Charm cereal, white chocolate, M&M’s, and colorful green chocolate drizzle.
1 (16 oz) pound vanilla almond bark (or white chocolate melts)
1/2 cup Lucky Charms Marshmallows
1/4 cup White M&M’s (from a Valentine M&M bag)
Dark Green Sprinkles
Light Green Sprinkles
Gold Sugar Crystals
1/4 cup Wilton Dark Green Candy Melts
1/4 cup Wilton Vibrant Green Candy Melts
1. Line a 10 x 15 baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a double boiler pan, melt the almond bark under low/medium heat.
Stir occasionally until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Pour the melted chocolate on to the parchment lined baking pan and smooth out evenly with a rubber spatula.
4. Immediately sprinkle with Lucky Charms marshmallows, white M&M’s and green jimmies. You have about 4-5 minutes to decorate the bark with these items before the chocolate begins to harden.
5. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the dark green chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted.
6. Lightly drizzle the dark green chocolate on top of the bark.
7. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the vibrant green chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted.
8. Lightly drizzle the vibrant green chocolate on top of the bark.
9. Top off with a sprinkling of the gold sugar crystals.
10. Chill for 1 hour to allow the bark to completely harden.
11. Once chilled, break into pieces and serve in your favorite container.
Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Category: Candy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: White Chocolate, Marshmallows, Cereal, M&M's, St Patrick's Day,