Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this easy treat! This Lucky Charms Marshmallows White Chocolate Bark Candy Recipe features fun marshmallows from Lucky Charm cereal, white chocolate, M&M’s, and colorful green chocolate drizzle.
1 (16 oz) pound vanilla almond bark (or white chocolate melts)
1/2 cup Lucky Charms Marshmallows
1/4 cup White M&M’s (from a Valentine M&M bag)
Dark Green Sprinkles
Light Green Sprinkles
Gold Sugar Crystals
1/4 cup Wilton Dark Green Candy Melts
1/4 cup Wilton Vibrant Green Candy Melts
1. Line a 10 x 15 baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a double boiler pan, melt the almond bark under low/medium heat.
Stir occasionally until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Pour the melted chocolate on to the parchment lined baking pan and smooth out evenly with a rubber spatula.
4. Immediately sprinkle with Lucky Charms marshmallows, white M&M’s and green jimmies. You have about 4-5 minutes to decorate the bark with these items before the chocolate begins to harden.
5. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the dark green chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted.
6. Lightly drizzle the dark green chocolate on top of the bark.
7. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the vibrant green chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted.
8. Lightly drizzle the vibrant green chocolate on top of the bark.
9. Top off with a sprinkling of the gold sugar crystals.
10. Chill for 1 hour to allow the bark to completely harden.
11. Once chilled, break into pieces and serve in your favorite container.
Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Keywords: White Chocolate, Marshmallows, Cereal, M&M's, St Patrick's Day,