Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this easy treat! This Lucky Charms Marshmallows White Chocolate Bark Candy Recipe features fun marshmallows from Lucky Charm cereal, white chocolate, M&M’s, and colorful green chocolate drizzle.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. We receive a commission if purchases are made through our links to retailers. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
Lucky Charms Cereal is one of my most favorite cereals and for one reason only: the marshmallows. I love marshmallows in all shapes, flavors, and varieties, so those dehydrated marshmallows (CANDY!!) in a bowl of cereal are one of my favorite things ever.
If you have your own appreciation for Lucky Charms marshmallows, you are going to want to make this fun treat, especially St. Patrick’s Day. This Lucky Charms Marshmallows White Chocolate Bark Candy recipe is extremely easy to make. It’s so easy, that even the kids can help you make this. Adults can handle the hot chocolate and the kids can get creative with the marshmallows and sprinkles.
To make this Lucky Charms Marshmallows White Chocolate Bark Candy recipe, you’ll need:
- Candy Melts – you’ll need vanilla almond bark for the “white chocolate” base and Wilton candy melts in green for drizzling.
- White or Green M&M’s – the easiest (and cheapest) way to get white or green M&M’s is to buy a package during Christmas or Valentine’s Day sales that have these colors in the package. For the best price, grab them during clearance sales. If you can’t find packages with white or green M&M’s, you could also substitute another candy. Some ideas are Sixlets, which come in all sorts of colors, or Skittles, which come in a rainbow of colors.
- Lucky Charm Marshmallows – we recommend picking these out from a box of Lucky Charms Cereal. Not only is it your least expensive option, but this is the best way to get the actual shapes and colors. However, you can buy a bag of only cereal marshmallows. They aren’t actual “Lucky Charms” marshmallows, but a fine alternative.
Start making your Lucky Charms Marshmallows White Chocolate Bark Candy recipe, by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat. Melt the vanilla almond bark according to package instructions until it’s melted and smooth. Pour the melted vanilla almond bark onto the parchment paper. Smooth it out with a rubber spatula.
Immediately sprinkle the melted almond candy bar with your Lucky Charms marshmallows, white M&M’s and green sprinkles. You only have about 4-5 minutes to decorate the bark with these items before the chocolate begins to harden.
Next, melt the dark green chocolate candy melts and drizzle this color on top. Repeat with the vibrant green candy melts. The final step is to sprinkle on gold sugar crystals.
Place your baking sheet in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour to allow the bark to completely harden. Once the bark is hardened, break into random pieces.
Your Lucky Charms Marshmallows White Chocolate Bark Candy is ready to serve! Place on a platter or in a bowl. It’s also a fun gift to give friends for St. Patrick’s Day — simply place the pieces into clear treat bag and tie with a ribbon.
This treat will keep for about 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Lucky Charms Marshmallows White Chocolate Bark Candy
Here is the full recipe and instructions – ready for you to print. If you like this St. Patrick’s Day treat, we’d love for you to share it with your friends and family on Facebook or pin it on Pinterest. Enjoy!Print
Lucky Charms Marshmallows White Chocolate Bark Recipe
1 (16 oz) pound vanilla almond bark (or white chocolate melts)
1/2 cup Lucky Charms Marshmallows
1/4 cup White M&M’s (from a Valentine M&M bag)
Dark Green Sprinkles
Light Green Sprinkles
Gold Sugar Crystals
1/4 cup Wilton Dark Green Candy Melts
1/4 cup Wilton Vibrant Green Candy Melts
1. Line a 10 x 15 baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a double boiler pan, melt the almond bark under low/medium heat.
Stir occasionally until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Pour the melted chocolate on to the parchment lined baking pan and smooth out evenly with a rubber spatula.
4. Immediately sprinkle with Lucky Charms marshmallows, white M&M’s and green jimmies. You have about 4-5 minutes to decorate the bark with these items before the chocolate begins to harden.
5. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the dark green chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted.
6. Lightly drizzle the dark green chocolate on top of the bark.
7. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the vibrant green chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted.
8. Lightly drizzle the vibrant green chocolate on top of the bark.
9. Top off with a sprinkling of the gold sugar crystals.
10. Chill for 1 hour to allow the bark to completely harden.
11. Once chilled, break into pieces and serve in your favorite container.
Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.