Malibu Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels are a fun lunch idea, inspired by a chicken entree at Sizzler restaurants. These are a great alternative to traditional sandwiches, but also perfect as party food.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 flour tortillas (burrito size, appox. 9″)
- 6–9 thinly sliced chicken lunch meat
- 6–9 thinly sliced ham lunch meat
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, combine together mayonnaise and mustard. Start with 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard and add more, as desired.
- Spread 1/3 of mayo/mustard mixture on 1 flour tortilla, almost to edges. Lay 2-3 chicken slices in a row, in the middle of the tortilla, going from left to right. Top chicken with 2-3 ham slices and top the ham with 2 slices of Swiss cheese. Roll up tortilla as tightly as possible (but without tearing tortilla), starting from the bottom and rolling up to the top. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- If time allows, wrap the rolled tortilla in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours before cutting. If time doesn’t allow, skip the wrapping and refrigeration.
- Cut rolled tortilla in half and then cut each half into rounds/pinwheels, approximately 1 1/2″ wide. With discarding the ends, you should end up with about 6 pinwheels.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 6 ingredients, easy appetizer recipe,