Keep cool with this Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie that is easy to make and full of fresh & fruity flavors. It’s perfect for warmer weather!
- 8 ounces strawberries (hulled)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 cups strawberry ice cream (softened)
- 1 inches pre-made graham cracker pie crust (9)
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2–3 tablespoons powered sugar (depends on your desired sweetness)
- Optional garnishes: chopped strawberries (mint sprigs)
- In a food processor, place strawberries, mint, lime juice, honey, and a pinch of salt. Process until smooth. Add ice cream to strawberry mixture and process until blended and smooth.
- Pour mixture into pre-made graham cracker pie crust. Freeze until frozen (6 hours to overnight).
- Just before serving, remove pie from freezer and allow to soften slightly for about 10 minutes. During this time, make your whipped cream by placing whipping cream in a cold bowl and beating with a hand mixer on high (or in a stand mixer), until peaks begin to form. Sprinkle in sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Spread whipping cream on top of the frozen pie and garnish with chopped strawberries and mint leaves, if desired. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 8 ingredients, fruit, whipping cream, summer recipe, easy recipe,