Keep cool with this Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie that is easy to make and full of fresh & fruity flavors. It’s perfect for warmer weather!
This Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie Recipe is an easy icebox pie recipe. You won’t have to bake this pie so it’s great for when the weather is warm and the flavors are to die for. As I’ve shared many times before, I’m crazy about mint! It goes along so well with strawberries and lime, so a Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie was a must try and I have to say that I love how it turned out
To make this pie, I highly recommend using a food processor. Not only does it make this recipe so easy, but it really helps to blend up all the flavors. If you don’t have a food processor, you could also use a blender.
After the strawberries, mint, and lime are smooth, you’ll blend in the ice cream. Give it a taste…it’s pretty amazing.
The mixture is poured into a pre-made graham cracker pie sheet and then you’ll freeze the pie until frozen. Easy, right? The hardest part is making room in your freezer for it, but hey, if I could do it with bags of frozen peas falling out, you can do it too.
Just before serving, remove pie from the freezer and allow to sit on kitchen counter for about 10 minutes to soften slightly. Decorate the top of the pie generously with whipped cream, chopped strawberries and additional mint. Then, cut into wedges and serve!
Here is the complete recipe for my Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie — if you aren’t ready for it yet, but want to save it, I recommend pinning this post on Pinterest.Print
Want more fresh and fruity treats? Visit my talented food blogger friends to see what they are sharing:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Mini Jars from Mom Endeavors
- Mixed Berry Panna Cotta from BetsyLife
- Simple Strawberry Tart from The Rebel Chick
- Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie from Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Fresh Fruit Tartlets from A Little Claireification
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from A Night Owl Blog
- Healthy Tropical Fruit Smoothie from Bless This Mess Please
- Easy Apple Tarts from Million Moments
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake from Eat Your Heart Out
- Lemon Sorbet from See Vanessa Craft
- Triple Berry Granitas from Around My Family Table
- Blueberry Slush from Plugged In Family