1 package cream cheese (8 ounces), softened
36 OREO Cookies
4 ounces white chocolate morsels or vanilla almond bark
Gold and silver sprinkles
Large styrofoam cone
Aluminum foil or Glad Press-n-Seal Wrap
1. Place OREO Cookies in a food processor. Pulse until the cookies become fine crumbs. Add the softened cream cheese and pulse until combined with the cookies and a ball forms.
2. Using a small cookie scoop, portion the cookie mixture into 1 inch balls. Roll into smooth balls in your hands. Place on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
3. When all balls are prepared, place them in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
4. Melt white chocolate or vanilla almond bark in the microwave, according to package instructions. Do not overheat.
5. Dip the OREO Balls in the melted chocolate and place on waxed paper. Immediately add sprinkles before the chocolate hardens. Refrigerate or freeze until completely set, at least one hour.
6. Wrap the styrofoam cone by covering it with aluminum foil or Glad Press’n Seal plastic wrap.
7. Starting at the bottom and working around the cone in a circular pattern, press a toothpick into the cone at about halfway. Then, press an Oreo Ball onto the toothpick. Continue working until the cone is covered. Note: As you place Oreo Balls closer to the top, you might need to shorten the toothpick by cutting a portion off.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: oreo balls, new years, cake pop, cake ball tower, oreo truffles, oreo cookies