- Corn on the Cob (shucked, silk removed)
- piece Foil (one large for each ear of corn)
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Place an ear of corn in the middle of one piece of foil. Covered with butter and sprinkle with salt. Wrap ear of corn in the foil and repeat with remaining ears.
- If grilling, preheat grill to medium. Place foil-wrapped corn on the grill, turning occasionally. Grill for approximately 15 minutes.
- If using an oven, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place foil-wrapped corn in the oven, directly on the rack. Roast for approximately 25 minutes.
- When corn has cooked for suggested time, remove from grill (or oven). Using a potholder, open each foil-wrapped ear of corn very carefully. Leave corn sitting in foil, but do not close it. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return corn — still opened, but sitting in its foil — to the oven or the grill. Continue to heat until cheese is a bit melted. Remove from grill or oven and enjoy!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 4 ingredients,