To make Peppermint Brownie Pops, you will only need a box of brownie mix, peppermint extract, white chocolate, lollipop sticks, and some sprinkles. One of the easiest holiday treats you can make.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix (for 13×9″ baking dish; mixed according to instructions on box)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Cake pop or lollipop sticks (about 20)
- Finely crushed candy canes or peppermint sprinkles
- Stir peppermint extra into brownie batter. Bake brownies according to package instructions.
- When done baking, allow to cool. Scoop out a small amount of brownies and shape into a ball, avoiding brownies at the very edge of the pan as the crispiness of the edges may interfere with making nice, smooth, round balls. Place balls on a wax paper lined plate or tray.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in a microwave safe bowl at 20-30 second intervals, stirring after each 20-30 seconds, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the end of 1 stick into the melted chocolate and then directly into the center of one of the brownie balls. Repeat with remaining brownie balls, placing balls, with sticks pointing upwards, back onto wax lined plate or tray.
- Place brownie balls in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Remelt chocolate, if necessary. Dip each brownie ball into melted chocolate, allowing excess to fall off. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes or sprinkles. All to dry completely before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking,
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5 ingredients, boxed brownie mix, white chocolate chips, crushed candy cane, peppermint extract, easy holiday recipe,