This Easy Peppermint Mocha Fudge recipe uses an ingredient you might not expect: peppermint mocha coffee creamer. It’s an easy-to-make holiday candy and one of the many treats I make for Christmas.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz bag)
- 1 peppermint candy cane (crushed)
- Line an 8×8″ baking dish with foil. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized pan, combine sugar, Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer, butter and salt and heat over medium heat to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue to boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Immediately stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Stir until marshmallows are complete melted and ingredients are all combined. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed candy cane. Allow fudge to cool completely. When fudge is cool and firm, lift from the pan, discard foil, and cut into small pieces.
- Category: Candy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 6 ingredients, crushed candy cane, chocolate chips, marshmallows, coffee creamer, easy recipe,