This Easy Peppermint Mocha Fudge recipe uses an ingredient you might not expect: peppermint mocha coffee creamer. It’s an easy-to-make holiday candy and one of the many treats I make for Christmas.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Collective Bias and Nestlé Coffee-mate
While French Vanilla coffee creamer is my go-to flavor, the seasonal flavor I enjoy the most is Peppermint Mocha. Did you know that you can use the flavor you like in other treats? I’m going to show you how to make Peppermint Mocha Fudge that uses Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer.
In a medium sized pan, you heat together butter, sugar, salt, and Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer, stirring constantly. The middle will bubble and rise, but you continue to allow to boil for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, you remove the mixture from the heat and quickly stir in one 12 oz bag of chocolate chips and 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
The mixture is spooned into an 8×8″ baking dish that has been lined with foil and lightly sprayed with cooking spray. One candy cane is crushed and sprinkled on the top.
After the fudge fully cools and sets, lift the foil out of the baking dish and cut the fudge into small squares.
And just like that you have Peppermint Mocha Fudge made with flavored coffee creamer!
Peppermint Mocha Fudge RecipePrint
Peppermint Mocha Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz bag)
- 1 peppermint candy cane (crushed)
- Line an 8×8″ baking dish with foil. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized pan, combine sugar, Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer, butter and salt and heat over medium heat to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue to boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Immediately stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Stir until marshmallows are complete melted and ingredients are all combined. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed candy cane. Allow fudge to cool completely. When fudge is cool and firm, lift from the pan, discard foil, and cut into small pieces.
Adapted from Carnation Famous Fudge recipe
Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Nestle Coffee Mate #cbias #SocialFabric #ad All opinions are 100% my own.