This Pineapple Chipotle Popsicles recipe is perfect for anyone who love the combo of sweet and spicy! This easy recipe is made with pineapple, smoky chipotle peppers, honey, and lime juice to give you a delicious frozen dessert that’s low in fat and calories.
- 1 lb pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chipotle chiles (canned)
- 1 Pinch Salt
- In a food processor or blender, puree together the pineapple (and any of its juice), the honey, and the lime juice.
- Add the chipotle peppers and salt with a few quick pulses of the processor or blender until it’s mixed in (you should see bits and specks of the peppers in the mixture). At this point, you can taste the mixture and add more chipotle peppers, if you wish.
- Divide mixture among 6 frozen pop molds (about 1/3 cup per mold). Freeze for 4-6 hours or until completely frozen.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy recipe, honey, lime juice, summer, canned pineapple, chipotle pepper,