This Popcorn Shrimp Salad Recipe with Avocado and Bacon is an easy dinner idea that won’t take long to make, plus has the fun addition of crunchy popcorn shrimp.
- Spring Mix — however much you like
- 1 oz package SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp (12 or 18)
- 1 large ripe avocado (peeled, pitted, and chopped)
- 8 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 12 in cherry tomatoes (cut halves or quarters)
- 1/2 small red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup olive or grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Dash of salt
- In a bowl or mason jar, combine dressing ingredients and combine thoroughly. If being made in a mason jar, you can do this by securing the lid and shaking.
- Prepare popcorn shrimp according to package instructions. I chose to deep-fry, but you could pan fry or bake. When finished, allow to cool a bit.
- Arrange spring mix on plates. Top with the rest of the ingredients, dividing evenly among the four plates. Drizzle with dressing, as desired.
- Category: Salad
Keywords: 10 ingredients, cherry tomatoes, honey, grapeseed oil. shrimp,