This Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies recipe starts with a simple boxed brownie mix, but then you add a homemade pumpkin cheesecake layer! An easy fall dessert that is great for parties, bake sales, or just because.
- 1 package brownie mix + ingredients needs as listed on package (13×9″ pan size)
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13×9″ baking pan with foil, with foil hanging over the edges on at least 2 sides. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to the package instructions. Set aside.
- In another bowl, place the cream cheese and sugar and beat with a hand mixer on medium until combined. Beat in the pumpkin, vanilla, and egg until thoroughly combined. Mix in the pumpkin pie spice and the flour, just until combined.
- Pour brownie batter into the bottom of your prepared pan. Smooth it out so it’s somewhat even. Place scoops of the pumpkin cheesecake filling directly on top of the brownie batter in random areas. With a butter knife, drag through the cheesecake filling and brownie batter creating a swirling, marbling effect.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven. When cool, lift brownies out using the foil as handles and cut into squares.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 8 ingredients, fall dessert, canned pumpkin puree, marbled, boxed brownie mix,