Love pumpkin? This Pumpkin Spice Frozen Yogurt Pops recipe is an easy fall treat made with canned pumpkin puree, vanilla yogurt, pumpkin spice, and more!
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the pumpkin spice mixture into the popsicle molds and place lids/sticks into the molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: popsicle, pumpkin, canned pumpkin, honey, fall dessert,