- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 bell pepper (we use green, but you could use red or yellow, if you prefer, seeded & finely chopped)
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 8 ounces Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning
- Break pasta in half and cook pasta according to package directions. When finished cooking and the hot water has been drained, immediately cool down the pasta while still in the strainer by letting cold water run over it. When pasta is complete cooled, drain off all water and transfer to a large size bowl.
- Add chopped bell pepper, chopped black olives, and dressing to the spaghetti and toss everything together to combine. Sprinkle McCormick Salad Supreme over the salad and toss to combine with the spaghetti, bell peppers, and olives.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5 ingredients,