This Spiced Apple Moscow Mule cocktail recipe is made with vodka, apple cider, ginger beer, and a spiced simple syrup. A delightfully refreshing drink for fall.
- 2 ounces Original Pinnacle® Vodka
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 1 ounce Spiced Simple Syrup with Cinnamon and Cloves (recipe below)
- 4 ounces to 6 ginger beer
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
Spiced Simple Syrup with Cinnamon and Cloves
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 in or 5 cinnamon sticks (broken half)
- 6 cloves whole
Spiced Simple Syrup with Cinnamon and Cloves.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Add cinnamon sticks and cloves. Reduce heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes until mixture has begun to thicken a bit.
- Turn off heat, cover, and allow syrup to cool completely for 30 to 60 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves from syrup; discard. Refrigerate syrup in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Makes 3/4 to 1 cup syrup
Spiced Apple Moscow Mule Cocktail
- In a copper mug or glass, add vodka, apple cider, and spiced simple syrup. Add ice. Top off with ginger beer. Stir and garnish with cinnamon stick. Add slice of apple, if desired, for garnish.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 9 ingredients, thanksgiving cocktail, fall cocktail, ginger beer, apple cider, simple syrup,