The best thing ever: strawberry banana “ice cream”, made with just 2 ingredients. It’s all-natural, super healthy, and only takes a few minutes to make.
- 2 bananas (peeled & sliced)
- 1 cup hulled & quartered strawberries
- Optional: Granola
- Spray a plate or baking sheet lightly with cooking spray. Place bananas on one side of the baking sheet or place the strawberries to the other side. Set in freezer until frozen.
- In a food processor, blend the frozen bananas until smooth and creamy. Add strawberries to blended bananas and process just until incorporated into to the banana.
- Serve immediately, or place in a freezer safe container and place in freezer until firm. If serving after freezing, remove from freezer 5-10 minutes before serving to allow ice cream to softened. Top with granola, if desired.
–If you have unpeeled bananas that are overripe, don’t throw them away. Toss them into the freezer to save until ready for use. To use in Strawberry Banana Ice Cream, remove frozen bananas from the freezer, peel, and slice and use in recipe.
–If you want to add a touch of sweetness, add a packet of Nektar Honey Crystals or 1 teaspoon honey
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 2 ingredients,