- 10 Smarties® Candy Rolls (crushed into a powder)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- TCBY Strawberry Swirl Frozen Yogurt
- Strawberries (sliced)
- Angel Food Cake (cut into small cubes)
To make Smarties Whipped Cream
- Place your mixing bowl and beaters in your freezer for about 10 minutes to chill them.
- Remove from freezer and pour the whipping cream in the bowl.
- Begin beating on low and when mixture is beginning to thicken, increase the speed. Beat on high until soft peaks just begin to form (soft peaks mean that when you lift your beaters, it will create a soft peak, but the peaks will fall over easily).
- Turn off mixer and sprinkle in about 1/3 of the crushed Smarties. Turn on mixer just briefly to incorporate the crushed candy. Turn off mixer. Repeat this step with half of the remaining crushed candy and then again with the remaining candy.
To make Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Parfaits
- Place a scoop of strawberry frozen yogurt in bottom of a clear glass.
- Place a sliced strawberry on top of frozen yogurt in glass. Then top the sliced strawberry with a layer of cubed angel food cake. Top this with a layer of Smarties whipped cream. If using a very tall glass, you can repeat these layers again, if you wish.
- Finish with another scoop or two of strawberry frozen yogurt and additional Smarties whipped cream and sliced strawberries, if desired.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5 ingredients,