Put your party hat on! This Basil Berry Daiquiri Cocktail recipe is an easy summer cocktail for summer parties, barbecues…or anytime!
- 1/2 can of frozen BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- 1/2 cup of BACARDI® Superior
- 1/8 cup fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 cup of club soda
- Blend together BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri Mix, BACARDI® Superior, basil, strawberries, club soda and ice for 45 to 60 seconds or until uniform.
- Pour into collins glasses, and garnish with fresh strawberry and basil leaves.
- Serves five to six people
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5 ingredients, booze, fruit, frozen cocktail, bacardi rum, basil,