I created my healthy Tropical Chia Pudding Bites as part of an #Outshine
- 2 Dreyer’s Outshine Coconut Waters with Pineapple Frozen Bars (melted)
- 4 ounces light cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 15 cups mini phyllo
- Optional for garnish: toasted unsweetened coconut and small wedges of fresh pineapple
- In a mixing bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and yogurt together until well-combined and creamy. Beat in melted Outshine bars until combined. By hand, stir in chia seeds. Allow mixture to sit for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally during this time.
- After hour, spoon mixture into a zipper-style plastic bag. Squeeze out excess air and seal. Snip off a bit of one corner and squeeze chia pudding evenly into mini phyllo cups. Depending on the exact size of your phyllo cups, you may have a bit of leftover pudding.
- Garnish tops with toasted coconut and a small wedge of fresh pineapple.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5 ingredients, coconut, pineapple, fruit, chia seeds, outshine bars,