- 4 California Avocados (peeled and chopped)
- 2 mangoes (small to medium sized, peeled and chopped)
- 1 oz can crushed pineapple (20, drained well)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper (use less to adjust spiciness, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mash together avocados and mango. Stir in crushed pineapple and remaining ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment on your favorite dishes.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: 6 ingredients, cinco de mayo,