Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner, so it’s a perfect time to share with you another guacamole recipe that my family loves. Just like my Mango Guacamole that I’ve shared previously, this one includes mango, but it also has one of my husband’s favorite fruits: pineapple. I’ve call it Tropical Guacamole! It’s great as a dip with tortilla chips, but you can also use it as a condiment with tacos, fajitas, burgers, burritos, or to dip your taquitos or flautas in. Yum!
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 4 California Avocados (peeled and chopped)
- 2 mangoes (small to medium sized, peeled and chopped)
- 1 oz can crushed pineapple (20, drained well)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper (use less to adjust spiciness, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mash together avocados and mango. Stir in crushed pineapple and remaining ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment on your favorite dishes.
Keywords: 6 ingredients, cinco de mayo,