This easy Hot Broccoli Dip recipe is simple to make and only has a few ingredients. The red and green colors make it a festive dip to serve at holiday parties.
During the holidays, there is one dip that I always make: Easy Hot Broccoli Dip. Making it is sort of a compromise in our house. The dip I love the most is artichoke dip, but only 1/2 of the family would eat it and even that half didn’t eat much of it, leaving me eating the majority of it. Years ago, I came across this Kraft recipe for a Zesty Broccoli Dip and it looked like a great option. It has similar ingredients to some artichoke dips, yet it was made with broccoli. Luckily, everyone in my family likes broccoli…and boy can you tell in how they devour this dip!
Once you have your Kraft products, you are ready to get started. It’s very simple dip that require mixing together Kraft Mayo, Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese, and chopped broccoli. To give the dip a more festive look during Christmas time, I like to had some finely diced red bell pepper, but if you don’t like this, you can leave it out, if you prefer (I sometimes leave it out myself).
Once everything is mixed up, spoon it into a pie plate or other baking dish.
You’ll bake it in the oven for about 20 minutes, then pull it out to top it with the Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. It goes back into the oven until the cheese is browned.
Easy Hot Broccoli Dip Recipe
And it’s ready to serve! Here is the complete recipe for you – if you’d like to save it for later, be sure to pin it to Pinterest!
- 1 package (12 - 16 ounces) frozen cut broccoli; thawed & drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate. Chop broccoli, so pieces are small (can be done in food processor).
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, red bell pepper, hot sauce, and ½ cup mozzarella. Spread mixture into pie plate.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Return to the oven to bake for about 5 more minutes or until melted. Serve with crackers.
Recipe adapted from Zesty Hot Holiday Broccoli Dip
What’s your favorite dip during the holidays?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.