This dip is one of my all-time favorites! I make it most of the time for holiday dinners, but it’s great for any party or event. It’s very simple to make too.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use light)
- 1 package (10 -12 oz.) frozen broccoli, chopped, thawed & drained
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine mayonnaise, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spread mixture into pie plate.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Return to the oven to bake for about 5 more minutes or until melted. Serve with crackers.
Recipe adapted from Zesty Hot Holiday Broccoli Dip