Want to know something even cooler? I get to share my app happiness with all of you!
I have 5 copies of Mark’s best selling app to giveaway to my readers – so starting with this post, I will give away one app per “Mark Bittman Week” post that I make this week. So if you have an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, leave me a comment today – or any “Mark Bittman Week” post between now and Sunday. Don’t have an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad – or already own the app? You can still win and give it to someone you know that might like it.
Here’s the “How To Cook Everything App” dinner plan for the week:
- Monday: Spicy Grilled Shrimp & Grilled Corn
- Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas
- Wednesday: Real Beef Stroganoff
- Thursday: Black Bean and Beer Soup
- Friday: Chicken Adobo
- Saturday: Fast Tomato Sauce with Pasta
- Sunday: Simple Whole Roast Chicken
GIVEAWAY IS OVER – WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
To enter for a chance of winning the How To Cook Everything app:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me which of my menu choices listed above interest you the most OR tell me about a favorite Mark Bittman recipe you have personally made or that you would like to make.
EASY BONUS ENTRY:
2. Sign up for the Homemade Living RSS Feed or email subscription, which you can find on the right hand side of Homemade Living. Leave a separate comment telling me that you’ve done that.
NOTE: Contest is open to US residents only. Contest will run May 31, 2010 through Sunday, June 6 at 11:59 PM PST. Please make sure I will have a way of contacting you with your comment. Winner will be selected by random.org. Winners will be announced on Monday, June 7.
For even more chances to win, watch the rest of this week for more of my “Mark Bittman Week” posts.
Thanks for stopping by!
DISCLOSURE: Five copies of the The How To Cook Everything app have been given to me from Culinate, Inc. (thanks Culinate!). I didn’t receive a copy, as I already had my own copy which I bought myself prior to this giveaway.