This Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows recipe is a amazing in a cup of hot chocolate, given as a homemade food gift, or even just for snacking. I’m sharing my recipe, plus even more holiday party treats that you’ll want to make this Christmas.
Peppermint is my favorite Christmas flavor and marshmallows are one of my favorite candies to make. Needless to say, it was only a matter of time before peppermint marshmallows would be making an appearance. A couple weeks ago, I did exactly that — I made batch…and the result was even better than what I expected.
Homemade peppermint marshmallows are so perfect for adding to hot chocolate, or even just for snacking on. I love to give homemade food gifts, and marshmallows make a great gift to give. My gift recipients are always amazed that I can make homemade marshmallows.
If you’ve never made marshmallows, I encourage you to give them a try. I find if so satisfying to make a batch and the flavor is superior that buying a bag at the store. That’s not to say I never buy a bag of marshmallows — I do — but for special occasions, homemade marshmallows are a must and you won’t be disappointed.
Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows Recipe
Here’s the full recipe, ready for you to print. If you aren’t ready for it yet, be sure to save to your Christmas board on Pinterest for safekeeping!Print
You’ll love these homemade marshmallow recipes too:
Want more Holiday Party Treats?
My Peppermint Marshmallows are my contribution to the December #12Bloggers Event, where 12 bloggers (myself included) each share a recipe, with 12 ingredients or less, based on a common theme. The theme for this month is Holiday Party Treats, so now that you have my Peppermint Marshmallow recipe, be sure to check out the rest of the #12Bloggers recipes…you won’t want to miss them!
- Vanilla Mixed Nuts with Cranberries from BetsyLife
- Peppermint Marshmallows from Home Cooking Memories
- Rum Spiced Walnuts from I Love My Disorganized Life
- White Chocolate Chip Cherry Shortbread Cookies from The Rebel Chick
- Easy Peppermint Bark from Million Moments
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from A Night Owl
- Old Fashion Molasses Cookies from Bless This Mess
- Peppermint S’mores from Mom Endeavors
- Brown Sugar Caramels from Stephie Cooks
- Gingerbread Cupcakes from See Vanessa Craft
- Cranberry Orange Fudge from Around My Family Table
- Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bombs from White Lights on Wednesday