Are you heading to a Christmas party soon? The Christmas Pickle Dip is an easy dish you can bring; everyone at the party will love it! Here we will tell you how to make it!
This post contains affiliate links that we may earn us compensation. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
One of my favorite dishes to bring to a party is a dip and pair it with my favorite cracker or chip. You will love this dip if you are a big fan of pickles like myself! Another great thing about this dish is how easy it is to make! It is only 5 ingredients and you can make it fast!
Ingredients for Christmas Pickle Dip:
- Sour Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Buddig Beef (Or any other brand of beef lunch meat)
- Sweet Gherkins or Dill Pickles
- Onion Powder
- My favorite chip to have with it is Tortilla Chips. These crackers (Triscuits or Pita Chips) are also good with the dip!
What can you use instead of Beef Lunch Meat?
We recommend using Beef lunch meat but ham would also taste great as well! Hickory Smoked ham would pair very well.
If you want to make this without meat, we highly recommend Tofurky’s Hickory Smoked Deli Slices. Using these will make the dip vegetarian but if you want to make it vegan, you will need a plant-based sour cream and cream cheese.
How to make The Christmas Pickle Dip:
1. Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, and onion powder in a mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, mix on low speed until smooth and creamy.
2. Fold in the pickles and beef with a rubber spatula and gently mix until well incorporated.
3. Cover and chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Transfer to serving dish right before serving with assorted crackers, chips, or fresh veggies.Print