Christmas Peanut Butter Balls are the perfect treat to make this holiday season with your kids or grandchildren! It is super easy and there is a good chance you already have all the ingredients in your kitchen!
This post contains affiliate links that may earn us compensation. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
Peanut butter and chocolate are two of our favorite things and this recipe showcases both of those flavors! Cookies are the main treats that my family and I make during the holiday season but treats like these Peanut Butter Balls are the second favorite!
Another great reason to make these this year is that they are super easy to make! Your little ones will have so much fun making them with you!
Another delicious treat that we love making for the adults in our family is these Cinnamon Whiskey Balls!
Ingredients for Christmas Peanut Butter Balls:
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Rice Krispies Cereal
- Melting Chocolate
- Christmas Sprinkles
How to make Christmas Peanut Butter Balls:
1. Mix peanut butter and melted butter until smooth in a large bowl.
2. Add powdered sugar and mix again.
3. Add in crushed rice krispies cereal and stir well to combine.
4. Roll the peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls and lay them on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
5. Melt your chocolate in the microwave, according to the directions on the package. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate to coat. Pick them up with a fork to let the excess chocolate drip off.
6. Place onto the wax paper and immediately add sprinkles. Let the finished peanut butter balls chill in the fridge for about an hour to let the chocolate set.