Reindeer Pretzels are a simple and quick Christmas treat that will be a hit this Holiday season! Here we will show you how to make these adorable treats!
This post contains affiliate links that may earn us compensation. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
Reindeer Pretzels will take no time at all to make! You will only need five ingredients; they are so easy to make that your children or grandchildren will have fun making them with you!
Ingredients for Reindeer Pretzels:
- Pretzel Sticks (This is for the body of the reindeers!)
- Chocolate Chips (You are going to melt the chocolate chips to dip the pretzels in)
- Pretzel Twists (You are going to break these for the antlers)
- Large Candy Eyes
- Red Gum Drops (For the nose!)
Check out our recipe for Christmas Tree Cookies here!
How to make Reindeer Pretzels:
1. Lay out a piece of parchment paper before you get started.
2. Carefully break your pretzel twists in half.
3. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat your chocolate chips on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
4. Dip two pretzel rods in chocolate, letting any excess drop off, and place them next to each other onto your parchment paper.
5. Add two candy eyes toward the top of the pretzels.
6. Stick a red gumdrop below the eyes for the nose!
7. Place two pretzel twist halves above the eyes and let your chocolate reindeer harden.Print