When we moved to Las Vegas, we were pleasantly surprised to find a delightful treat: self serve frozen yogurt! And there is no shortage of them here – Vegas seems to have one on almost every corner.
The place we’ve visited the most often is U-Swirl Frozen Yogurt. Here’s how it works:
1. Grab a cup (we always grab the 16 oz cup)
2. Dispense your favorite frozen yogurt flavors (and there is lots of flavors!)
3. Top with toppings, if you wish (LOTS of choices – nuts, fresh fruit, cookie pieces, crushed candy bars, etc)
4. After you’ve finished your masterpiece, you pay. You put your cup of frozen yogurt on the scale and then pay per ounce, which is usually about 30¢ per ounce. My cup is always about 8 – 10 oz.
In the photo above:
- Top Left: 1/2 Irish Mint & 1/2 Cookies and Cream with crushed Heath candy bar
- Top Right: NY Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt with Cheesecake Bites, Walnuts, & Fresh Strawberries (Courtney’s creation)
- Bottom Left: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt with chocolate syrup, M&M’s, almonds, and iced animal cookies (Mattie’s creation)
- Bottom Right: 1/2 NY Cheesecake & 1/2 Cookies and Cream Frozen Yogurt with crushed Heath candy bar
Do you have these in your area?