Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and this quick recipe will be a hit with everyone! This Muddy Buddy recipe only needs 5 items and it can be made in less than 15 minutes!
This post contains affiliate links that may earn us compensation. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
Valentine’s Day Muddy Buddy is going to be your favorite thing to make when you are heading to a holiday party! It is fast to make and looks super cute with the pink white chocolate and the Valentine sprinkles.
This recipe is also great for putting into little bags to give to a classroom, neighbors, or co-workers! I love these Valentine’s Day Conversation Hearts Treat Bags!
Ingredients for Valentine’s Day Muddy Buddy:
- Chex cereal (You will need 9 cups – a 12oz box)
- Wilton Pink white chocolate candy melts (10oz)
- Powdered Sugar (2 cups)
- Gallon Size Freezer Storage Bags (You will need 2 to mix the muddy buddy)
- Valentine Sprinkles (I used a pink and white sprinkles mix with little red lips candy.)
How to make Valentine Muddy Buddy:
1. Pour the candy melts into a glass microwavable safe dish. Heat in 30-second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let it cool for a few minutes.
2. Pour the melted white chocolate over the Chex cereal and gently stir until all the cereal is coated with melted chocolate.
3. Add a cup of powdered sugar to each freezer storage bag. Divide the chocolate-coated cereal between the 2 bags of powdered sugar, seal them shut, and gently shake each bag to coat the cereal with the powdered sugar.
4. Add the Valentine’s Day Sprinkles to the mixture. Store the Muddy Buddy in an airtight container. Keeping it in the fridge will help it last up to a week.Print