This recipe for these delicious Nutella Crescents is a perfect and easy treat for Valentine’s Day breakfast!
This post contains affiliate links that may earn us compensation. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
I love making little Valentine’s Day treats for my family. I always make sweet and savory crepes for our dinner but I’m adding these to my family’s traditions because they are so easy and yummy to have with our morning coffee!
The Valentine Nutella Crescents are a quick treat that you can make the night before Valentine’s Day! It will take under 30 minutes to make and bake them. Just heat them up in the microwave for a couple of seconds!
Check out another sweet Valentine’s Day treat for the holiday! Valentine’s Day Monkey Bread Recipe!
Ingredients you will need for the Valentine Nutella Crescents:
- Pillsbury crescent rolls (8-count canister)
- Nutella (You will need 16 tablespoons of the spread – about 14oz)
- Powdered Sugar (1 cup)
- Cold Milk (3 tablespoons – I used whole milk but you can also use cream)
- Vanilla Extract (1/2 teaspoon)
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles (I would recommend a sprinkles mix that has little hearts and keeps with the red, pink, and white colors to match the Holiday)
How to make Valentine’s Day Nutella Crescents:
- The first step is preheating the over at 375°. Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Separate the crescent rolls into triangles per the directions on the package. Generously spread 2 Tablespoons of Nutella onto each triangle and roll up, beginning with the wide end of each triangle.
- Place on the parchment-lined cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart from each other. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the croissants turn golden brown.
- While the crescents are baking, add the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla to a mixing bowl. Mix until a thick glaze forms.
- While still warm, drizzle the glaze generously over each crescent roll and sprinkle with the Valentine sprinkles.