Welcome to Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting today, Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
My first #ChristmasWeek treat is Peppermint Brownie Pops — a kid favorite and SO easy! They are made with a boxed fudge brownie mix of your choice, with a bit of peppermint extract mixed in. The brownie mix is baked, like usual, and after baking and cooling, you will make round balls of brownie.
Cake pop or lollipop sticks are dipped in white chocolate and then inserted into the middle of each brownie ball. Freeze them for about 30 minutes to help set everything.
The brownie pops are fully dipped and covered in white chocolate and sprinkled with crushed peppermint or sprinkles to make them even more fun. That’s all there is to it.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix (for 13x9" baking dish; mixed according to instructions on box)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Cake pop or lollipop sticks (about 20)
- Finely crushed candy canes or peppermint sprinkles
- Stir peppermint extra into brownie batter. Bake brownies according to package instructions.
- When done baking, allow to cool. Scoop out a small amount of brownies and shape into a ball, avoiding brownies at the very edge of the pan as the crispiness of the edges may interfere with making nice, smooth, round balls. Place balls on a wax paper lined plate or tray.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in a microwave safe bowl at 20-30 second intervals, stirring after each 20-30 seconds, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the end of 1 stick into the melted chocolate and then directly into the center of one of the brownie balls. Repeat with remaining brownie balls, placing balls, with sticks pointing upwards, back onto wax lined plate or tray.
- Place brownie balls in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Remelt chocolate, if necessary. Dip each brownie ball into melted chocolate, allowing excess to fall off. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes or sprinkles. All to dry completely before serving.
Today’s #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Magimix by Robot-Coupe. Magimix has an impressive history, and is the inventor of the first food processor for home cooks. Their machines are still handmade in Burgundy, France, and they are the only company to manufacture their own motors which feature a 30 year guarantee!
Chefs Catalog is offering a new, exclusive Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor package. The food processor features nested bowls, stainless steel blades, and a large feed tube. The included blender attachment transforms the processor into a fully-functional blender, and the citrus press is ideal for extracting juice from all types of fresh fruits. To enter, read the details and use the Rafflecopter below!
***This giveaway is for one Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor (in white)! This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only . When the contest concludes, the winner will be chosen by random draw. The winner will be notified through e-mail and they will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Magimix by Robot-Coupe. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
Visit all the other Christmas Week Peeps for more Holiday Baking Goodness:
- Coconut Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Covered Spoons by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chocolate Shortbread Bars by Juanita’s Cocina
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Frosted Sugar Cookies by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Peppermint Mocha Brownie Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Holiday Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cranberry Pistachio Eggnog Bark by See Aimee Cook
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Cranberry-Orange Gin Fizz by The Messy Baker
- Pokey Fudge by Ninja Baking
- Vanilla Wafer Holiday Bark by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Peanut Butter n’ Jelly Thumbprints by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Buckeyes by My Catholic Kitchen
- Coconut Cream Tres Leches Cake by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Gluten-free Cinnamon Star Cookies by Masala Herb
- Nanny’s Pecan Pie by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- My Mother-in-law’s Fudge by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Peppermint Brownie Pops by Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Flourless Peanut Butter Nutella S’Mores by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cranberry Yogurt Cookies by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Liv Life
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Peppermint Fudge by Like Mother Like Daughter